Thursday, April 2, 2009

Donations Needed for 5K Run/Walk

On May 30, 2009 the Brentwood Campus of the Tennessee Baptist Children's Homes is sponsoring a 5K Run/Walk. This year the event will be a little different. Instead of an entry fee runners/walkers are being challenged to raise support for their efforts. Personally, I hope to raise $1000. In order to do that I need your help. If you are willing to sponsor my walk not run then here is what you need to do. Send your check made out to the Tennessee Baptist Children's Homes to my attention at 1310 Franklin Road, P.O. Box 2206 Brentwood, TN 37024. All donations must be received by May 30th. I made the walk last year, so I know you will be sponsoring a winning effort. Be sure to send your name, address and email address along with your donation. By the way, TBCH is a nonprofit organization, so your gifts are tax deductible. To learn more about this event check out www.tnrun4kids.com.

No comments: